Like, share, comment, repeat: How to build the online community that will amplify your cause
With 3.5 Billion people on social media, it’s easy for charities to feel like they’re making a small splash in a big pond. No matter the size, scope or mission of your charity, your online community is out there waiting to become advocates for your organisation.
With that in mind, we brought back social media gurus Lightful.
What you’ll learn:
- What is a social media community?
- What community building looks like in the age of social media
- How to create a community that nurtures your other channels.
- Tips to keep your community engaged
- Charity Digital and Lightful – Building an online community
- Example of Social Media Policy
- A guide to dealing with online harassment for charities
- Social Media Playbook by Gov.uk
- Social Media Policy Template
- Getting started with FaceBook adverts
- Trying out the Lightful Platform
Catch up on other Lightful webinars: