From security to spending: Confronting your cloud concerns
Our recent survey revealed that 31% of charities don’t use cloud technologies because they see little or no perceived benefit.
So we’ve teamed up with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to cut through the jargon and bring you a free webinar addressing concerns, highlighting benefits and sharing use cases for moving your charity to the cloud. Join us on Thursday 27th June to discover:
- The genuine benefits that digital data storage can have for your charity
- Why other charities have moved to the cloud
- Useful resources and information on how you can access over $2,000 worth of AWS credits.
- Jamin Gluck, Nonprofit Program Manager, Amazon Web Services
- Arif Hoque, Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services
As always we will host a Q&A session at the end of the webinar, giving you the opportunity to put your questions to the experts.