Cyber Security: Setting up your charity’s risk management regime
On 9th May at 1 PM, join the NCSC (National Cyber Security Centre) for the third in their series of exclusive cyber security webinars for charities.
The last session talked charities through the five things they can do to protect from the most common cyber attacks. This session delves further into the policies and regimes that charities should have in place to manage key cyber security risks, with a chance to put your questions to a charity cyber security expert.
What you’ll learn in this session:
- How guidance from the Government’s ’10 Steps to Cyber Security’ should shape charities’ cyber security policies
- A step by step guide to defining, communicating and implementing your organisation’s risk management regime for cyber security
- NCSC Exercise in a Box
- Monitoring your software suppliers
- The Small Charity Cyber Security Guide
- The rise of Microsoft Office 365 compromise
Catch up on NCSC’s other webinars: