Salesforce for Fundraising Breakfast Event
Salesforce is the world’s leading CRM platform and the most trusted CRM systems globally, used by some of the world’s top organisations including leading banks, each of which demands the highest data integrity and security.
It’s widely used within the charity and non profit sectors, with over 2,900 British non profits using Salesforce in the UK alone – a number which is rising rapidly. It’s also the chosen platform for many international charities. It even has a charitable foundation from which you can benefit greatly.
Giveclarity are a leading UK based Salesforce partner and our team have implemented Salesforce in hundreds of charities in the UK and globally.
Perhaps you have heard about Salesforce but would like to find out more? Come along to our event and we will help fill in the gaps and explain how Salesforce and Giveclarity can help you increase your fundraising efforts with a more effective and targeted tool.
We will demonstrate how Salesforce can be used to help raise more money and improve the way you communicate with your supporters.
09:00 Tea & Coffee / pastries
09:25 Welcome and introductions, David Jones (Giveclarity) and Chris Atwood (Salesforce.org)
09:30 Why choose Salesforce?
10:00 Why Giveclarity?
10:15 Demonstration of Salesforce – how it is being used for fundraising
11:15 Summary, questions and close
What will you learn?
Here is a taste of what you will learn from the session….
- What is Salesforce? What does it offer me as a Fundraiser? How does it keep up to date with changes in technology and fundraising trends
- Who are Salesforce.org?
- Who are Giveclarity and what other fundraising projects have they worked on?
- How, as a Fundraiser you can manage your campaigns and quickly and easily produce reports and dashboards to analyse and drill down on your data
- How to report on acquisition by channel, identify top donors and develop potential donors through the ‘Seven Stages of Solicitation’
- Using Pardot – a Marketing Automation tool to nurture and devlelop potential donors
- How your social and digital marketing activity can link to Salesforce and be fully exploited
- How to achieve a single view of all your Fundraising activity in the one place
- The ability to taper your messages by channel and target audience, meaning less wastage and more effective communication
- How you can view your fundraising on the move – mobile, tablet, PC – all easily accessible but highly secure