NCVO/BWB Trustee Conference
Special discount for Charity Digital News members: simply enter ‘CDN’ as a discount code on the booking page and receive 10% off.
Recent years have seen increased scrutiny of charities and their governance. It is essential that trustees ensure their organisation complies with the latest regulatory standards whilst also following best practice.
Join us as we use the Charity Governance Code to explore the key principles of good governance and how to embed them across your organisation. Using the Code we will give you practical tips and guidance on how to support your charity to follow best practice in governance and help you to develop in your role as a trustee.
Book your place for:
- valuable guidance and tools to help you embed best practice in good governance across your organisation
- professional development in our range of expert-led breakout sessions
- the latest updates from our keynote speakers
- 15 minutes’ expert advice on a specific topic in 1-2-1 sessions
- the opportunity to learn from your peers and share your challenges and successes in networking opportunities throughout the day.
91% of delegates in 2017 felt they had gained practical tools or new knowledge to help them in their role.