Charity IT Skills Swap
Agenda for the day:
- 14:00 – 14:30: Arrivals
- 14:30 – 15:00: Introduction
- 15:00 – 16:00: Your first chosen surgery
- 16:00 – 17:00: Your second chosen surgery
- 17:00 – 18:00: Drinks and Networking
We’re encouraging charities to have their say on the details of these surgeries and to help guide the direction of the day. If you are attending, be sure to select which topic you’re most keen to hear about so we can do our best to meet your needs. :
- Collaboration – More general than just box, talking about successfully managing files across an organisation.
- CRM – Getting the most from Salesforce and other popular platforms.
- Service Desk – Building processes for success.
- Human Resources – Recruiting, diversity & inclusion, job descriptions.
- Excel – formulas, dashboards, finance and accounting assistance.
- Cybersecurity – software selection, installation and tips for keeping safe online.
- Data Protection – GDPR and how to remain compliant.
The event is completely free to attend, with the opportunity to network over drinks at the end of the afternoon.