The Charity Digital Conference 2018
The charity digital conference is a one-day, intensive conference which gives attendees the opportunity to hear from, put questions to, and network with charity digital leaders.
On the day, we will be hearing from leading charities including Age UK, Comic Relief, Breast Cancer Care and Parkinson’s UK in addition to leading digital and data organisations.
What will be covered:
A range of topics will be covered from across the digital world. You’ll leave with a firm understanding of:
- Dealing with data beyond GDPR
- Future tech trends
- Tips and tricks for improving your digital marketing
- How you can get funding for digital innovation
- Real life examples of how charities are tackling digital transformation
…And so much more. You can see a full schedule of the day here.
How to get involved:
Tickets are available for purchase directly from DSC website. These vary in price depending on which band you fall into:
- £199 – Band A charity rate
- £299 – Band B charity rate
- £399 – Commercial rate
This ticket includes access to all the days events and lunch. If you have any questions regarding the event you can get in touch over email here.