Charities to learn dos and don’ts of social media at live Q&A
On Friday 11th July between 12:00 and 1:30pm, the Guardian Voluntary Sector Network is holding a live Q&A session to discuss the dos and don’ts of social media, how charities can get ahead and how to choose a channel that is right for you.
The live Q&A will cover:
• What the dos and don’ts of social media are.
• How to decide which social media channel is right for your charity.
• Top tips for social media success.
• How best to engage with your audience and followers.
• Tricks charities can use to maximise their impact.
Click here to sign up!