15th Feb 18 Matt Moorut
How to fundraise with digital and social media
On 23rd January between 10am -4.30pm, UK Fundraising is holding a one-day course led by publisher Howard Lake for charity fundraisers who have started using social media, email and the web to try to raise funds, and who need to improve what they are achieving.
Delegates with learn:
- essentials: making sure that you are making the most of your website
- making the most of email marketing
- what approaches work in digital and social media – peer-to-peer, visual marketing and curation
- third party fundraising tools to use – so many ideas and platforms! Which ones are relevant to you, and how do you choose?
- fundraising with social media – which channels to focus on and why, how to find supporters, different fundraising approaches, tips on making the most of the main channels.
- how to measure results – how can you tell if your digital activities are having a result? Tools to choose from, and communicating impact.
Click here to sign up.