Ice Bucket Challenge: making a charity campaign go global – live Q&A
On Friday 5th September, the Guardian Voluntary Sector network will be holding a live Q&A at 12pm to discuss how charities can make a campaign go global like the Ice Bucket Challenge.
Topics will include:
• What charities need to consider and put in place for global growth
• The logistics: how to cope with currency exchange, gift aid, culture and language barriers
• Keeping your funds safe and protected from fraud
• What is the best platforms/methods of fundraising to use internationally
• Your fundraising message and does it need to change to overcome language barriers
• How can you reach less developed countries – do you have to depend on digital?
Click here for more information and to sign up!