5 need-to-know social media stats for nonprofits
Check out these 5 social media statistics which will help your charity understand exactly how to optimise content to see better engagement across all social media channels.
In order to communicate effectively with your audience, you need to have some insight into which social media sites they are using.
1. 38% of Internet users access social media through mobile
2. 23% of Twitter users earn under $30,000 per year
3. 54% of millennials use LinkedIn to read industry news. This is the top reason under 35s logged on to the site
4. 76% of Tumblr and 74% of Instagram users are teenagers
5. Snapchat’s user base has grown 67% over the last 6 months.