21st Feb 18 Chloe Green
Charities need to invest in upgrades to their online donation services to ensure that they are meeting the needs of today’s online donors.
Check out these top ten tips which cover the basics of successful online fundraising:
1. Embed the donation process into your website and make sure it is mobile-friendly.
2. Include a prominent “Donate” button on every page of your website.
3. Use visual calls-to-action on your “Thank You” landing page.
4. Create donation impact graphics for social media.
5. List all the ways supporters can give to your charity.
6. Launch a program which allows supporters to make automatic monthly donations.
7. Enable tribute giving, letting people donate on behalf of others for birthdays, weddings, etc.
8. Put year-end fundraising at the top of your priority list.
9. Use your blog and social media to advertise fundraising campaigns.
10. Send an e-newsletter.