19th Feb 18 Chloe Green
7 tips for a successful charity website
Here are some top tips to help you craft a website that will leave a lasting impression on your supporters:
1. Make your charity’s mission clear and obvious on the landing page.
2. Engage supporters immediately by using interactive content.
3. Keep your site donor-friendly by leaving just one-click between the landing page and donation form.
4. Advertise volunteering opportunities on your website and make it easy to sign up.
5. Tell a story with pictures and videos, which tend to have a stronger impact than words and are more likely to be shared.
6. Optimise your website for mobile, ensuring that supporters can access your website and donate easily on-the-go.
7. Link your website to your social media pages to increase engagement and awareness.