19th Feb 18 Chloe Green
Blogging for charity: top 5 tips
Charities commonly use social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter to communicate with their supporters. But how many charities blog about what they are doing? Check out these top tips on how charities can use blogging to tell their stories.
Check out these top tips on how charities can use blogging to tell their stories:
- Use a blog as a platform to share personal experiences.
- Put guidelines in place so that your blog remains consistent.
- Use real stories to convey your charity’s mission.
- Promote blogs on social media to get people reading them.
- Provoke discussion; choose topics which are likely to be shared and talked about.