12 tips for donation page success
A poorly designed donation page could be the reason your charity’s online fundraising is lacking. Check out these top tips to ensure your donation page is up to scratch.
Check out these top tips for ensuring your donation page is up to scratch:
- Write a strong headline
- Use fewer words and get to the point quickly
- Limit paragraphs to 2-3 sentences each
- Draw the eye using pictures and use white space strategically
- Get rid of the PayPal button
- Reduce steps to donate
- Only ask for essential details
- Pick one call to action and repeat it three times
- Use bullet points and numbered items
- Use large fonts and buttons
- Optimise the site for mobile
- Think about SEO.
Photo credit: Howard Lake