19th Feb 18 Chloe Green
Most charities by now are embracing Facebook, Twitter, even Instagram. But what about Snapchat?
The popular social media tool allows users to send a photo to friends, but it only stays on their screen for a few seconds before disappearing into cyber space.
- Learn from those who have done it well. Do your research and try to mimic successful techniques.
- Think outside the box. How can Snapchat work alongside the methods of communication already in place?
- Create unique and exclusive content. Share teasers leading up to an event or upcoming campaign which only your Snapchat supporters can gain insight to.
- Think about the pros. In this day and age, you can never be on too many social media channels.
- Don’t expect everyone to be on Snapchat. You’ll be communicating with a fairly small group compared with your other methods of communication.
- Don’t forget your great ideas. How might it work alongside Snapchat?
- Don’t ignore it. Millions of people use the channel every day, so it would be unwise to brush it under the carpet.
Click here for the full article.