5 tips to get the most from your social media campaign
If you want to create a social media campaign that engages with people on a human level, these five elements are essential.
Social media has proven highly effective in drawing attention to charitable causes.
In a recent article for the Guardian, Jean Dobey, CEO of Hibe.com, share her top tips on how charities can make the most of social media.
If you want to create a social media campaign that engages with people on a human level, the following five elements are essential:
- Believe wholly in your cause. Authenticity is extremely important for a successful social media campaign.
- Outline specific goals. Your outcome will influence the content and the channels you use to engage your audience.
- Show what the cause means to you. If people can emphasies on a human level, the campigan has more of a chance of going viral.
- Give others the chance to share their story. Allow people to contribute and connect with one another, discussing the emotions raised.
- Choose appropriate social media tools. Pick channels to suit your demographic and objective.