How should charity CEOs act on social media?
The use of social media among charity CEOs is on the rise. Here are five top qualities which make for a successful social media presence.
The use of social media among charity CEOs is on the rise. Zoe Amar outlines five top qualities the top chief executives shared in a recent article for the Guardian:
1. They’re approachable, tweeting about everyday topics in an informal manner. They inject some personality into their tweets and let their followers know about their lives
2. They talk directly to stakeholders and listen to feedback
3. They share insights to promote the charity’s mission
4. They bring people together, encouraging followers to support the charity. Many also use Twitter to communicate with their staff
5. They have a distinct social identity. The best examples mix personal and professional tweeting.