Digital Fundraising Conference 2013
On Monday 9th September, the Cavendish Conference Centre in London will be hosting the Digital Fundraising Conference 2013, supported by CTT and hosted by the Institute of Fundraising.
The event looks to discuss how third sector organisations can develop their digital fundraising strategies.
Organisations who have gone through the process themselves will discuss tips on effective mobile fundraising, social media and mixed media appeals.
Key topics addressed include:
- Fundraising through mobile technology
- Maximising website opportunities
- Delivering results through social media
- Mixed media appeals
Who should attend?
- Directors of Fundraising
- Directors of Marketing
- Fundraising Managers
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Digital Fundraising Managers
- Anyone keen to understand the shape of the digital market and how to make the most of new technologies in their communications and campaigns.
Find out more about the event here.