Five digital marketing tips for charities
In a recent blog post for Econsultancy, SEO strategist at Box UK, Andrew Isidoro, shares five tips for charities to improve their digital marketing strategies.
- Know your audience. Understand existing donors behavioural patterns so that you can tailor your campaigns to suit their lifestyles. Check data to see who visits your sit; use Facebook Insights to learn their age, gender and location.
- Tell a story. This will engage people and encourage donations. If people are moved by a campaign it creates a connection which is unlikely to be forgotten.
- Share interesting data. Don’t keep it to yourself – display relevant data in infographics so that your supporters can see how their money has helped the cause.
- Get on board free Google Grants. Charities are eligible for USD10,000 of free PPC advertising spend per month with Google AdWords.
- Share videos on YouTube. Have an online video strategy to encourager viewers to donate. Google’s YouTube Non-Profit Program is a helpful tool for charities to make the most of their online campaigns.
Visit the site to view the full blog.