19th Feb 18 Chloe Green
How to plan a multichannel fundraising campaign
Charities are realising the potential of communicating with their demographics through online channels. Here are a few tips to consider when creating your charity’s fundraising strategy.
A good fundraising campaign can succeed in raising significant amounts of money, and reaching donors through different online channels is becoming a popular trend in the sector. Charities are realising the potential of communicating with their demographics through these channels. Below are a few tips to consider when creating your charity’s fundraising strategy.
- Establish how much money you want to raise.
- Think about long term goals, and what you will do with the money.
- Clearly highlight how a donation will positively impact the cause and provide clear examples.
- Plan your time. Create a fundraising calendar to map out the entire process. Outline the different channels such as website donations, telemarketing, social media strategies, fun interactive and online advertising.
- Identify donors. Know which online channels they are using and communicate with them appropriately, such as via Facebook or Twitter.