This year's #GivingTuesday, the charitable response to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, promises to be bigger and better than ever, but what can charities do to ensure they make the most of the day?
Upgrade your listing on Charity Digital News
- 0845 519 1480
DonorPerfect Online organizes all of your constituent data for you in one unified database. It has easy to use constituent relationship management tools for help making smarter, timelier decisions that help you raise the most money for your cause.
DonorPerfect grows with you as your organization grows
• Add new functionality when you need it
• Scalable from hundreds to millions of constituent records
• From one user to unlimited simultaneous users there’s no loss in performance
• DonorPerfect is easily customized to fit your changing needs – no programming required
• Integration with third-party software and websites allows nonprofits to expand fundraising capabilities.
DonorPerfect is the industry’s most cost effective solution providing the most value
• No “surprise”, straight forward, easy to understand pricing to fit almost any size budget
• “DonorPerfect is a “Best Bet” for small nonprofits mainly concerned with price”**
• Three pricing levels to match your needs to your budget, helping to keep costs low
• Your choice of payment options either a lump sum purchase or a low monthly price
**NTEN and Idealware Consumer Guide to Low Cost Donor Management Systems
On average, recurring donors give more money for longer than single-gift donors. How can you build a successful recurring donor programme in your organisation?
In this guest post, Jon Biedermann, Vice President of DonorPerfect Fundraising Software, looks at the success of #GivingTuesday in the US and provides compelling evidence as to why UK charities should join this global movement.
On Thursday 23rd October join Jon Biedermann, Vice President of Fundraising Products at DonorPerfect, as he hosts a free webinar to demonstrate how web-based fundraising software can help your charity make smarter, timelier decisions.
At the recent CHASE 2014 in London, Jon Biedermann, Vice President Fundraising Products at DonorPerfect, delivered a seminar on Social Network Fundraising. Charity Digital News was there to catch up with Jon afterwards.
The 22nd Charities and Associations Event, CHASE 2014, took place on 11th-12 February at the Business Design Centre in London. Charity Digital News was there to report on Tuesday's events.