What do you know about Software as a Service (SaaS)? What are the latest trends in SaaS? What does the charity sector need to know about it before adopting the latest cloud-based SaaS solutions and the potential data security issues surrounding it?
All these questions and more are answered in the infographic below. Based on research that was commissioned by Spanning by EMC, a number of key points have been raised. These include:
- Security is the top concern when moving critical business applications to the cloud
- Accidental deletion is the top cause of data loss
- Email, financial and customer relationship management are among the top uses for SaaS
- Organisations mostly rely on their SaaS vendors for backup and recovery of SaaS applications
- One third of organisations are either using today or plan to use a cloud-to-cloud backup provider for backup and recovery of their SaaS applications
Check out the infographic below for more insight:
A new report published by the House of Lords Select Committee on Charities has outlined the role digital technology can play in the future success of charities
New report make number of recommendations while praising work of charities
Half of charities surveyed said they do not have a digital strategy and only 9% said they have been through digital transformation and embedded it
Over 2.8 billion people use social media, but who’s using what on which social platforms?