What do you know about Software as a Service (SaaS)? What are the latest trends in SaaS? What does the charity sector need to know about it before adopting the latest cloud-based SaaS solutions and the potential data security issues surrounding it?
All these questions and more are answered in the infographic below. Based on research that was commissioned by Spanning by EMC, a number of key points have been raised. These include:
- Security is the top concern when moving critical business applications to the cloud
- Accidental deletion is the top cause of data loss
- Email, financial and customer relationship management are among the top uses for SaaS
- Organisations mostly rely on their SaaS vendors for backup and recovery of SaaS applications
- One third of organisations are either using today or plan to use a cloud-to-cloud backup provider for backup and recovery of their SaaS applications
Check out the infographic below for more insight:
GlobalGiving has announced a three-week programme of free online training on crowdfunding – but only for charities who apply before the 5 October deadline
Increased cloud adoption is being fuelled by cloud-native applications, including security and the Internet of Things (IoT) cloud-based solutions
As readers of this site will no doubt be aware, digital has a massive part to play in the future growth of ... read more
eBay has proved to be one of the more effective ways to engage donors online and raise funds. While a lot of the money raised comes from the sale of goods, successful charities have also managed to establish a donor base that allows them to raise ongoing funds.