Once again, key leaders and practitioners who care about using technology for maximum fundraising impact will gather at America Square near Tower Hill on Friday the 8th May for the annual Institute of Fundraising Technology Group conference.
As well as two keynotes from Brychan Watkins, CIO at the Royal British Legion and Ivan Gayton, Head of Mission at Médecins Sans Frontières delegates will enjoy:
- A choice from 12 more great sessions covering the three themes of Innovation, Digital and CRM where 18 speakers will inspire with case studies, real world experience and insightful tips
- An exhibition and lunchtime sessions from 10 leading technology suppliers to the NFP sector.
- Ample time to network and share ideas with peers.
- Great venue (and great lunch) at America Square, just five minutes from Tower Hill
- Networking and drinks reception included in the price, which also includes a comprehensive programme and post-event slides.
Prices start from just £95 for the whole day.
According to Conference Chair Nick Swain: “If you work in the NFP sector or want to spend time with those who do, you can’t afford to miss it.”
Charities believe corporate fundraising is a key growth area. But recent research by the IoF has revealed that just 7% of charities with a corporate fundraising programme feel that it is “fully developed”. With this in mind, Virgin Money Giving is hosting a series of free live events between 5th and 7th October to help charities grow their corporate fundraising.
Awards celebrate the role film and video content is playing in many charities' marketing mix
Awards recognise individuals’ social media presence and the work done on behalf of their charities
A 32-hour hackathon will bring together young, next generation innovators to contribute to finding an end to world hunger