Email provides the perfect opportunity for your charity to communicate directly with the relevant audience.
Email marketing is not going anywhere, so it’s important to get it right.
Check out these top tips to boost open rates on the emails that you send:
- Use a real person’s account/name. This is proven to increase open rates as it is more personal. No one wants to communicate with a marketing robot.
- Include social sharing buttons. Give email recipients the option to share content with their online communities.
- Add links to images, directing traffic back to your website or donation page.
- Think about the preview text. This directly follows your subject line, giving you a chance to let recipients know what’s in the body of the email.
- Make email forwarding easy. Encourage recipients to forward your message on to others.
Digital technology is the great enabling force of the 21st century according to new report
GlobalGiving has announced a three-week programme of free online training on crowdfunding – but only for charities who apply before the 5 October deadline