On 23rd April, the ‘Engaging Digital Comms Conference’ will take place at the Museum of London Docklands, London.
This one-day, industry-led event is for charities, nonprofits and public sector organisations looking to increase the impact and ROI of their digital communications.
The conference will cover the following topics:
- We’re Going Viral! Monetise the power of the crowd tastefully and tactfully whilst avoiding any backlash or negative PR. Find out about Stephen’s Story and #nomakeupselfie from Teenage Cancer Trust and Cancer Research.
- Social Media Unleashed: Maximise and measure the reach, impact and ROI of your social media activities
- Emotionally-Motivating, Engaging Content? Create compelling content to spread your campaign messages and win hearts and minds consistently
- User-Centric Websites: Cut through online and generate greater levels of engagement and revenue
- Formulating Digital Strategies On A Budget: Develop and implement powerful and effective digital communication strategies – on a shoestring budget!
- Proving Value, Impact & Returns: Measuring and evaluating the impact of your digital activities on the organisation’s overall objectives and bottom line
- Enhance The Online User Journey: Increase your online presence, enhance the user experience and maximise conversions
- Maximising The Impact Of Your Email Strategies: Winning design and content to give the private sector a run for their money!
- Harnessing The Power Of Video: Engage and inspire your audiences without breaking the bank
- Multi-Channel Integration In Practice: Implementing high-impact, multi-channel campaigns for optimum ROI
Click here for more information and to register.
Charities believe corporate fundraising is a key growth area. But recent research by the IoF has revealed that just 7% of charities with a corporate fundraising programme feel that it is “fully developed”. With this in mind, Virgin Money Giving is hosting a series of free live events between 5th and 7th October to help charities grow their corporate fundraising.
Awards celebrate the role film and video content is playing in many charities' marketing mix
Awards recognise individuals’ social media presence and the work done on behalf of their charities
A 32-hour hackathon will bring together young, next generation innovators to contribute to finding an end to world hunger