On Wednesday 11th March at 3pm, CharityHowto will be holding a 90 minute webinar to teach charities how to create a successful multi-channel fundraising campaign strategy which integrates direct mail, email, mobile, social media, pop-up events and contests.
The webinar will cover:
- Why multi-channel campaigns produce results
- Review an award-winning campaign case study you can replicate in total or pieces
- How to develop a multi-channel campaign strategy for success
- How to set critical multi-channel campaign goals
- How to identify key campaign metrics to track success
- How to choose channels aligned with specific campaign goals
- How to develop clear, simple and human messaging that inspires giving
- How to leverage existing assets in your campaign (content, video, social media, etc.) to save you time and money
- How to develop a campaign *schedule of activities to keep you on track
- How to leverage volunteers and staff to make your campaign go viral
- Learn proven strategies for engaging the millennial generation
Click here to sign up.
Charities believe corporate fundraising is a key growth area. But recent research by the IoF has revealed that just 7% of charities with a corporate fundraising programme feel that it is “fully developed”. With this in mind, Virgin Money Giving is hosting a series of free live events between 5th and 7th October to help charities grow their corporate fundraising.
Awards celebrate the role film and video content is playing in many charities' marketing mix
Awards recognise individuals’ social media presence and the work done on behalf of their charities
A 32-hour hackathon will bring together young, next generation innovators to contribute to finding an end to world hunger