On Wednesday 11th March at 6pm, CharityHowTo will be holding a 90-minute live nonprofit webinar, in which online communications expert Kerri Karvetski will show you how to harness the power of hashtags to promote your cause.
This session is for nonprofit staff who already use social media networks. The webinar will focus on tips and examples for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Here’s what you will learn:
- A 60-second history of hashtags
- How to use hashtags for fundraising
- How to use hashtags for advocacy
- How to use hashtags for education
- How to use hashtags for events
- How to research hashtags
- Best practices for creating your own hashtags
- The art of hashjacking
- How to monitor hashtags
- How to tap Twitter chats to find and promote high quality conversations and contacts
Click here to sign up!
Charities believe corporate fundraising is a key growth area. But recent research by the IoF has revealed that just 7% of charities with a corporate fundraising programme feel that it is “fully developed”. With this in mind, Virgin Money Giving is hosting a series of free live events between 5th and 7th October to help charities grow their corporate fundraising.
Awards celebrate the role film and video content is playing in many charities' marketing mix
Awards recognise individuals’ social media presence and the work done on behalf of their charities
A 32-hour hackathon will bring together young, next generation innovators to contribute to finding an end to world hunger