On 7th January between 3pm-5pm, John Haydon a non-profit digital marketing expert is holding a webinar to deliver a step-by-step guide on how to raise more money with emails by increasing opens, clicks and donations.
The majority of nonprofits continue to blast their email list with the same newsletter, hoping for a different result. This webinar will show you how to change this in-order to raise more money with email.
From this webinar you will learn:
- Ways to engage email subscribers before asking for money
- How to identify subscribers who are most likely to donate
- How to write subject lines that get attention
- How to write email copy that encourages giving
- What to do when people don’t respond to your fundraising emails
- How to increase giving with images in your email messages
- How to create simple drip campaigns to convert donors
- How to get subscribers to promote your fundraiser on social media
- How to encourage repeat donations with email
- Simple ways to discover what’s working and what’s not
To find out more, click here.
Charities believe corporate fundraising is a key growth area. But recent research by the IoF has revealed that just 7% of charities with a corporate fundraising programme feel that it is “fully developed”. With this in mind, Virgin Money Giving is hosting a series of free live events between 5th and 7th October to help charities grow their corporate fundraising.
Awards celebrate the role film and video content is playing in many charities' marketing mix
Awards recognise individuals’ social media presence and the work done on behalf of their charities
A 32-hour hackathon will bring together young, next generation innovators to contribute to finding an end to world hunger