On 23rd January between 10am -4.30pm, UK Fundraising is holding a one-day course led by publisher Howard Lake for charity fundraisers who have started using social media, email and the web to try to raise funds, and who need to improve what they are achieving.
Delegates with learn:
- essentials: making sure that you are making the most of your website
- making the most of email marketing
- what approaches work in digital and social media – peer-to-peer, visual marketing and curation
- third party fundraising tools to use – so many ideas and platforms! Which ones are relevant to you, and how do you choose?
- fundraising with social media – which channels to focus on and why, how to find supporters, different fundraising approaches, tips on making the most of the main channels.
- how to measure results – how can you tell if your digital activities are having a result? Tools to choose from, and communicating impact.
Click here to sign up.
Charities believe corporate fundraising is a key growth area. But recent research by the IoF has revealed that just 7% of charities with a corporate fundraising programme feel that it is “fully developed”. With this in mind, Virgin Money Giving is hosting a series of free live events between 5th and 7th October to help charities grow their corporate fundraising.
Awards celebrate the role film and video content is playing in many charities' marketing mix
Awards recognise individuals’ social media presence and the work done on behalf of their charities
A 32-hour hackathon will bring together young, next generation innovators to contribute to finding an end to world hunger