Topics will include:
• What charities need to consider and put in place for global growth
• The logistics: how to cope with currency exchange, gift aid, culture and language barriers
• Keeping your funds safe and protected from fraud
• What is the best platforms/methods of fundraising to use internationally
• Your fundraising message and does it need to change to overcome language barriers
• How can you reach less developed countries – do you have to depend on digital?
Click here for more information and to sign up!
Websites turn attention to work of charity for a day
Charities working with the TheLADbible to launch UOKM8? – a three-month campaign to raise awareness of and collect data about male mental health issues
New campaign launches to increase the digital expertise of charity trustee boards
Charity calls on celebrity patrons to raise awareness of its message