In order to communicate effectively with your audience, you need to have some insight into which social media sites they are using.
1. 38% of Internet users access social media through mobile
2. 23% of Twitter users earn under $30,000 per year
3. 54% of millennials use LinkedIn to read industry news. This is the top reason under 35s logged on to the site
4. 76% of Tumblr and 74% of Instagram users are teenagers
5. Snapchat’s user base has grown 67% over the last 6 months.
Digital technology is the great enabling force of the 21st century according to new report
GlobalGiving has announced a three-week programme of free online training on crowdfunding – but only for charities who apply before the 5 October deadline