Charities need to invest in upgrades to their online donation services to ensure that they are meeting the needs of today’s online donors.
Check out these top ten tips which cover the basics of successful online fundraising:
1. Embed the donation process into your website and make sure it is mobile-friendly.
2. Include a prominent “Donate” button on every page of your website.
3. Use visual calls-to-action on your “Thank You” landing page.
4. Create donation impact graphics for social media.
5. List all the ways supporters can give to your charity.
6. Launch a program which allows supporters to make automatic monthly donations.
7. Enable tribute giving, letting people donate on behalf of others for birthdays, weddings, etc.
8. Put year-end fundraising at the top of your priority list.
9. Use your blog and social media to advertise fundraising campaigns.
10. Send an e-newsletter.
GlobalGiving has announced a three-week programme of free online training on crowdfunding – but only for charities who apply before the 5 October deadline
Increased cloud adoption is being fuelled by cloud-native applications, including security and the Internet of Things (IoT) cloud-based solutions
As readers of this site will no doubt be aware, digital has a massive part to play in the future growth of ... read more
eBay has proved to be one of the more effective ways to engage donors online and raise funds. While a lot of the money raised comes from the sale of goods, successful charities have also managed to establish a donor base that allows them to raise ongoing funds.