Here are some top tips to help you craft a website that will leave a lasting impression on your supporters:
1. Make your charity’s mission clear and obvious on the landing page.
2. Engage supporters immediately by using interactive content.
3. Keep your site donor-friendly by leaving just one-click between the landing page and donation form.
4. Advertise volunteering opportunities on your website and make it easy to sign up.
5. Tell a story with pictures and videos, which tend to have a stronger impact than words and are more likely to be shared.
6. Optimise your website for mobile, ensuring that supporters can access your website and donate easily on-the-go.
7. Link your website to your social media pages to increase engagement and awareness.
GlobalGiving has announced a three-week programme of free online training on crowdfunding – but only for charities who apply before the 5 October deadline
Increased cloud adoption is being fuelled by cloud-native applications, including security and the Internet of Things (IoT) cloud-based solutions
As readers of this site will no doubt be aware, digital has a massive part to play in the future growth of ... read more
eBay has proved to be one of the more effective ways to engage donors online and raise funds. While a lot of the money raised comes from the sale of goods, successful charities have also managed to establish a donor base that allows them to raise ongoing funds.