On Thursday 21st August, Heather Mansfield of Nonprofit Tech for Good and Public Interest Registry will be holding a free webinar to present ten of today’s most cutting edge social media practices.
Topics will include:
- Highlighting the shift from to broadcast to social communications and fundraising.
- Learning the top three best practices for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Telling your nonprofit’s story through video, images, and infographics.
- Creating an editorial calendar for social media communications.
- Tracking and reporting your ROI.
Click here to register.
Charities believe corporate fundraising is a key growth area. But recent research by the IoF has revealed that just 7% of charities with a corporate fundraising programme feel that it is “fully developed”. With this in mind, Virgin Money Giving is hosting a series of free live events between 5th and 7th October to help charities grow their corporate fundraising.
Awards celebrate the role film and video content is playing in many charities' marketing mix
Awards recognise individuals’ social media presence and the work done on behalf of their charities
A 32-hour hackathon will bring together young, next generation innovators to contribute to finding an end to world hunger