On Friday 11th July between 12:00 and 1:30pm, the Guardian Voluntary Sector Network is holding a live Q&A session to discuss the dos and don’ts of social media, how charities can get ahead and how to choose a channel that is right for you.
The live Q&A will cover:
• What the dos and don’ts of social media are.
• How to decide which social media channel is right for your charity.
• Top tips for social media success.
• How best to engage with your audience and followers.
• Tricks charities can use to maximise their impact.
Click here to sign up!
Charities believe corporate fundraising is a key growth area. But recent research by the IoF has revealed that just 7% of charities with a corporate fundraising programme feel that it is “fully developed”. With this in mind, Virgin Money Giving is hosting a series of free live events between 5th and 7th October to help charities grow their corporate fundraising.
Awards celebrate the role film and video content is playing in many charities' marketing mix
Awards recognise individuals’ social media presence and the work done on behalf of their charities
A 32-hour hackathon will bring together young, next generation innovators to contribute to finding an end to world hunger