When designing your charity’s digital marketing strategy, it’s important to think outside the box.
Here are 5 common sense approaches to your charity’s digital marketing strategy to help you stand out from the rest.
- Be simple. Pick one insight, such as a significant statistic, and build your campaign from there.
- Be brave. When brainstorming, don’t throw out any campaign ideas that seem too extreme.
- Be human. Connect with the public on a human level. Inject personality into your social media posts.
- Be about solutions. Ensure your digital marketing campaign is working towards something.
- Be curious. Keep asking questions to your team, your donors, and your board.
GlobalGiving has announced a three-week programme of free online training on crowdfunding – but only for charities who apply before the 5 October deadline
Increased cloud adoption is being fuelled by cloud-native applications, including security and the Internet of Things (IoT) cloud-based solutions
As readers of this site will no doubt be aware, digital has a massive part to play in the future growth of ... read more
eBay has proved to be one of the more effective ways to engage donors online and raise funds. While a lot of the money raised comes from the sale of goods, successful charities have also managed to establish a donor base that allows them to raise ongoing funds.