When it comes to data, taking a more in-depth approach can reveal a wealth of information that will help your charity better analyse its donation situation.
Here are 5 simple steps to achieve better donor data:
- Identify key information. Look at the groups of donors your charity is engaging, such as recurring donors, one-off donors or those who give at a certain time of year.
- Calculate and measure. Find out your donor retention rates.
- Pick that data apart. Ask questions. Look at how donor retention rates compare with previous years.
- Be strategic. Now you know the strengths and weaknesses of your charity, so turn this knowledge into an effective donation campaign.
- Document. Record your findings in a spreadsheet and back up your work. It’ll be a great reference for future campaigns.
GlobalGiving has announced a three-week programme of free online training on crowdfunding – but only for charities who apply before the 5 October deadline
Increased cloud adoption is being fuelled by cloud-native applications, including security and the Internet of Things (IoT) cloud-based solutions
As readers of this site will no doubt be aware, digital has a massive part to play in the future growth of ... read more
eBay has proved to be one of the more effective ways to engage donors online and raise funds. While a lot of the money raised comes from the sale of goods, successful charities have also managed to establish a donor base that allows them to raise ongoing funds.