- Think about adding a dedicated landing page to your website to promote the event.
- Build conversations on social media to engage potential ambassadors.
- Create targeted advertising campaigns using Pay Per Click (PPC), based on keywords and location.
- Add the event to an online calendar.
- Share news of your event with existing contacts through email marketing.
- Follow the event with a survey to evaluate its success.
GlobalGiving has announced a three-week programme of free online training on crowdfunding – but only for charities who apply before the 5 October deadline
Increased cloud adoption is being fuelled by cloud-native applications, including security and the Internet of Things (IoT) cloud-based solutions
As readers of this site will no doubt be aware, digital has a massive part to play in the future growth of ... read more
eBay has proved to be one of the more effective ways to engage donors online and raise funds. While a lot of the money raised comes from the sale of goods, successful charities have also managed to establish a donor base that allows them to raise ongoing funds.