On Monday 10th March, the Institute of Fundraising’s CRM and the Donor Journey Conference will take place in London.
The conference will look at how to implement a CRM programme, manage data and measure results. Leading charities and sector experts will be on hand to share their knowledge.
- Hear how Nectar maintain personalised relationships with its customers, and how you can translate these practices to your own charity
- Find out the impact that data protection laws may have on the use of your data
- Discover how data can force us to rethink our own perceptions of supporter behaviour
- Learn about the importance of breaking down silos in your charity – and get practical tips on how to achieve this
- Gain an insight into some real lessons learnt from a leading charity’s CRM implementation project
Small charities can apply for a bursary by filling out this form before 14th February.
Click here for more information and to register.
Charities believe corporate fundraising is a key growth area. But recent research by the IoF has revealed that just 7% of charities with a corporate fundraising programme feel that it is “fully developed”. With this in mind, Virgin Money Giving is hosting a series of free live events between 5th and 7th October to help charities grow their corporate fundraising.
Awards celebrate the role film and video content is playing in many charities' marketing mix
Awards recognise individuals’ social media presence and the work done on behalf of their charities
A 32-hour hackathon will bring together young, next generation innovators to contribute to finding an end to world hunger