The best way to engage your audience on social media is by creating and sharing compelling content. Post things online that get people talking, laughing, and most importantly, sharing. But what makes for engaging content?
- Use multimedia . Post videos, photos and infographics to engage your audience.
- Be inspirational. Tell your audience what they can do to help the cause.
- Ask questions. Don’t be afraid to start a conversation.
- Humour. Funny content gets shared.
- Keep everyone informed. Let your audience know about any plans you have in the pipeline.
- Promote events. Encourage people to get involved and cover the event afterwards, telling everyone how it went and what it achieved.
GlobalGiving has announced a three-week programme of free online training on crowdfunding – but only for charities who apply before the 5 October deadline
Increased cloud adoption is being fuelled by cloud-native applications, including security and the Internet of Things (IoT) cloud-based solutions
As readers of this site will no doubt be aware, digital has a massive part to play in the future growth of ... read more
eBay has proved to be one of the more effective ways to engage donors online and raise funds. While a lot of the money raised comes from the sale of goods, successful charities have also managed to establish a donor base that allows them to raise ongoing funds.