When a charity video goes viral it reaches millions and brings in massive donations. So how can you make your video go viral? Reason Digital outlines a few useful tips in a recent article:
- Encourage people to spread the word within your organisation.
- Make a big deal of the launch day.
- Create a hashtag on Twitter that people can follow.
- Use other social media channels.
- Encourage bloggers to talk about it
New global IT system will enable greater collaboration between local BBC Media Action teams worldwide
App delivers professional, charity branded, event training programmes daily into the palm of a fundraiser’s hand
A new charity fundraising platform goes live this month – and 100% of donations will go directly to supported charities. The Wonderful ... read more
Funding will help to address critical humanitarian problems around the world