The event looks to discuss how third sector organisations can develop their digital fundraising strategies.
Organisations who have gone through the process themselves will discuss tips on effective mobile fundraising, social media and mixed media appeals.
Key topics addressed include:
- Fundraising through mobile technology
- Maximising website opportunities
- Delivering results through social media
- Mixed media appeals
Who should attend?
- Directors of Fundraising
- Directors of Marketing
- Fundraising Managers
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Digital Fundraising Managers
- Anyone keen to understand the shape of the digital market and how to make the most of new technologies in their communications and campaigns.
Find out more about the event here.
Charities believe corporate fundraising is a key growth area. But recent research by the IoF has revealed that just 7% of charities with a corporate fundraising programme feel that it is “fully developed”. With this in mind, Virgin Money Giving is hosting a series of free live events between 5th and 7th October to help charities grow their corporate fundraising.
Awards celebrate the role film and video content is playing in many charities' marketing mix
Awards recognise individuals’ social media presence and the work done on behalf of their charities
A 32-hour hackathon will bring together young, next generation innovators to contribute to finding an end to world hunger