Keeping on top of social media trends is essential for charities to make sure they are reaching out to people in the most effective way possible.
- Edit preview titles and text. When sharing a link, add some context to encourage people to view it.
- Choose a good picture. If a link you are posting doesn’t have a great photo, then choose one yourself. Keep it relevant and where possible, eye catching.
- You can edit photo text after it’s been published. This means you can upload photos in a hurry then return to edit the text.
- Ask your audience questions and add your own response options for quick and easy research.
- Keep your best posts at the top of the page by pinning them. This is especially useful if you have a big announcement.
- Schedule your posts in advance. A great tool if you want some news to go out at a specific time.
GlobalGiving has announced a three-week programme of free online training on crowdfunding – but only for charities who apply before the 5 October deadline
Increased cloud adoption is being fuelled by cloud-native applications, including security and the Internet of Things (IoT) cloud-based solutions
As readers of this site will no doubt be aware, digital has a massive part to play in the future growth of ... read more
eBay has proved to be one of the more effective ways to engage donors online and raise funds. While a lot of the money raised comes from the sale of goods, successful charities have also managed to establish a donor base that allows them to raise ongoing funds.