A new survey carried out by Charity Technology News aims to recognise the impact of social media and to see how charitable and Not-For-Profit (NTP) organisations plan to utilise this technology in their campaigns and marketing strategies.
Out of those surveyed, 100% agreed that social media will be very important in the future. Charities who had not thought about the future, or who had yet to employ a social media strategy are urged to do so as soon as possible to keep ahead of the game.
Results also showed that only 6% of the NFP professionals have a social media marketing strategy in place. The remaining 94% either don’t have one or are working on one. The 2012 Nonprofit Social Networking Benchmark Report states: “Non-profits continue to grow their presence on social networks without spending large amounts of time and money.”
Awards recognise the very best films and videos that have been created for registered charities
Scottish charity Aberlour Child Care Trust has selected hybrid cloud provider Pulsant to provide its enterprise Cloud solution
Developers can now access Google virtual reality platform to create Daydream-based Android apps
Awards celebrate the role film and video content is playing in many charities' marketing mix